What is the name of the Vlog Video Editing Application? Of course, the question arises in your mind when you want to make a vlog. The vlogger who has interesting videos makes us curious, what is the name of the vlog video editing application they use?
|Adobe After Effect||Paid|
|Sony Vegas Pro||Paid|
|HitFilm 4 Express||Free|
1. Adobe PremiereAdobe Premiere is a vlog video editing application that may be used by all professional YouTubers. Adobe Premiere is very efficient and is used by many people who usually produce films, short videos and other types of videos including vlogs.
All the features needed to edit vlogs into an amazing video are here. Creating YouTube videos is one of the functions of Adobe Premier:
2. Adobe After EffectIf Adobe Premier gives you the ease of changing footage or video files from the camera used when vlogging, Adobe After Effect is a video editing application suitable for compositing.
For example, your vlog wants to add other objects from different files, or you want to add opening text at the beginning of your vlog video, then Adobe After Effect is the right application.
Some YouTubers use this application to create animations, YouTube video intros, and other compositing processes.
3. Sony Vegas ProIf Adobe products are expensive for your pocket, then Sony Vegas Pro is the right choice. This application is basically the same as Adobe Premier which is used for assembling and editing video clips also you can do basic color correction and color grading using this application.
4. iMovieAs Apple said, iMovie is a video editing application that turns ordinary videos into professional films. With the iMovie application, you can easily make your vlog into Hollywood-style video.
5. FilmoraFilmora is one of the most widely used video editing applications for beginners. Filmora offers a user interface that is very easy to use and lightweight when editing video.
In the Filmora application, you will be presented with various intro templates, opening text, lower third titles, and many others. Filmora has the same convenience as to when using Windows Movie Maker but has more and more modern features.
For those of you who don't want to be bothered and don't like the hassle of editing videos, then Filmora is the right choice.
6. Davinci ResolveDavinci Resolve is a free, opensource video editing application and is one of the best professional non-linear editing applications ever. DaVinci Resolve is also equipped with the most advanced color correction and grading.
DaVinci Resolve already has all the features needed in the video editing process so this application has been used by home editors to the Hollywood film production kitchen!
7. HitFilm 4 ExpressJust like Davinci Resolve, HitFilm 4 Express is also a free video editing application and has professional video editing features like Adobe Premier. HitFilm Express is also known as one of the best free VFX software ever.
8. WeVideoIf you don't like Filmora, you can use WeVideo which also offers easy-to-use video editing features without having to understand video editing.
9. Youtube EditorSome vloggers usually use YouTube Editor to enter intro music to backlog vlogs. To use it all you have to do is just log in to YouTube and edit the video that was uploaded before.
Those were some of the vlog video editing applications commonly used by YouTubers. All of the above applications can be used on a PC or laptop. If you prefer to edit videos via an Android smartphone, then We will make the article later.